Updated: We have amended this to be a fully remote position.
The Content Specialist is responsible for generating dynamic, effective, and accurate content for our exam prep and continuing education courses. They will also be involved in content development for our web properties. Primary tasks for the content specialist include:
- Creating and maintaining quizzes, mock exams, and related educational content for a variety of exam prep and continuing education programs for mental health professionals
- Managing active databases for exam prep course content
- Strategizing and writing articles and related web content in consultation with the Marketing Manager
- Additional content-related tasks as assigned
- Deep familiarity with California mental health licensing and exam processes
- Excellent data literacy skills, including a commitment to consumer data privacy
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage content databases
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply legislative and policy language
- Demonstrated familiarity and comfort with test design theory and current best practices
- Demonstrated familiarity with and ability to apply current principles of education science
- Ability to learn and apply continuing education (CE) requirements for mental health care
- Excellent writing, communication, collaboration, and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small team, startup environment
- Strong commitment to the High Pass Education mission
- Ability to legally work in the United States
- Current, active mental health licensure or registration in good standing
- Background in teaching and/or test development
This is planned as a half-time (20 hours/week), fully remote position. Specific work schedule to be determined during the hiring and onboarding process. The position has a planned start date of January 22, 2024, and a budgeted salary of $40,000/year. Benefits for this position are limited to those required under California law, including at least 5 days of paid sick leave per year. High Pass Education holds a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI); members of underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please email a cover letter, resume/CV, and any supporting documents to email@example.com using Content Specialist as the subject line. Please use PDF format for all attachments. We are currently receiving applications and are reviewing applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis.